The Epic 823 is basic, but stands out in what counts. Its quiet and powerful engine is 2.7 hp, much more durable than its competitors. It has the ability to tilt up to 12%, thanks to which you can burn many more calories in less time. If you are concerned about the impact on the joints, you can reduce it thanks to its patented damping system. A powerful treadmill with limited budget, and you also have the possibility to use one of its 10 preset programs, each in 3 different levels or create your own custom routine.
- Speed Range : 0.8~18 Kmph
- Motor : 2.7 HP (5HP Peak) DC Duty Continuous
- Net Weight : 79 Kgs.
- Running Belt : 20 x 55” (510 x 1400mm)
- Displays : 105x57mm Backlit LCD Displays : Speed, Distance, Time, Calories, Program, Level, Pulse
- Max. User Weight : 130 Kgs.
- Incline : Auto Incline 0~12%
- Assembly (LxWxH) : 1770 x 850 x 1400mm
- Functions : 1 manual, 2 HRC, 2 user, 3 target, 7 preset in 3 levels, Quick speed/ incline buttons, Speed/ Incline buttons on handlebars.
- Other Features : Patented ASA System. 5 Cushioning Levels Protect user’s Joints from Impact and Injury.