The adidas X-21 Cross Trainer is ideal for all-round fitness, allowing you to build muscular and cardio endurance without having to put impact strain through sensitive joints. The rear-drive 10 kg / 22 lb flywheel is efficient at storing kinetic energy, which in turn maintains momentum and creates a smooth, quiet elliptical motion. You can easily adjust the intensity of your workout by using the quick resistance keys located on the fixed handlebars to select one of the 24 levels of electronic resistance.
Built around a self-generating motor, you are the one that creates energy and powers the X-21’s impressive features. No need for a power adapter, tangled wires or restrictive plug sockets, you have the power and freedom to train anywhere in your home. With built-in transport wheels and grip bar, it’s even easier to move the cross trainer around your home as you wish.
The X-21’s console has 12 pre-installed fitness programmes and 4 user-defined programmes to keep the challenge varied and ensure you’re fully motivated to achieve your fitness goals. The crystal-clear LCD display helps you to track your progress by feeding back real-time workout data including, speed, time, distance, calories, pulse, watts, RPM and resistance. Accurate heart rate data is also available via the supplied wireless chest strap and pulse can be quickly measured using the integrated hand pulse sensors.
A convenient tablet and smartphone holder has been built into the console to provide you with an optimum viewing angle when working out on the X-21. You can also connect your device to the cross trainer via Bluetooth and utilise the onboard speakers to immerse yourself in your favourite music tracks, movies and boxsets.
With a stride length of 38 cm / 15”, the X-21 is suitable for all user heights and comes fitted with high-grip footplates along with dual-action & fixed handlebars, making it ideal for comfortable, low-impact fitness.
- 10 kg / 22 lb rear-drive flywheel efficiently stores energy resulting in a smooth elliptical motion
- 24 levels of electronic resistance allow you to tailor the intensity of your workout
- 12 fitness programmes + 4 custom workouts offer a variety of challenges to keep you motivated
- Self-generating motor – no power adapter, no wires, no sockets, just you and the cross trainer
- Intuitive console with clear LCD screen gives you complete control over your workout
- Integrated hand pulse sensors measure and feedback your pulse
- Supplied chest strap provides accurate heart rate data to the cross trainer
- Console feedback includes: speed, time, distance, calories, pulse, watts, rpm and resistance
- Tablet and phone holder built into the console provides optimum viewing angle
- Integrated speakers with Bluetooth connectivity - workout to your favourite tracks and movies
- Quick resistance keys located on the fixed handlebars for easy adjustment while exercising
- 38 cm / 15" stride length provides a comfortable elliptical motion for all user heights
- Fixed footplates with a high-grip workout surface for additional traction when exercising
- Water bottle holder within easy reach to help keep you hydrated during exercise
- Built-in transport wheels and grip bar make it easier to move the cross trainer around your home
- Floor level adjustment ensures the cross trainer is stable for a better workout experience
- Solid, dependable build quality results in a high maximum user weight of 150 kg / 330 lb
- Signature adidas Ultra Series red LED lighting powers up when you create energy
- Setup dimensions: (L) 161 x (W) 53 x (H) 156 cm / (L) 63.3" x (W) 24.8" x (H) 61.4"
- Workout with your chosen fitness app to explore classes and challenges via your phone, tablet or TV