Allowing you to keep pushing with your training, the knitted adidas Knee Support helps to keep you moving and progressing through tough training periods. Ergonomically designed, the adidas Knee Support is created to provide structured reinforcement to the entire knee without limiting your movement or performance
Made from a blend of nylon and spandex, the breathable and elasticated material provides support that forms to your leg with a centralised ring that blends a tighter knit with a panel of greater elasticity, allowing the support to fully form to your knee cap. Complete with thick cuffs at both the top and bottom, the Knee Support stays put through energetic training sessions yet remains easy to put on and take off.
To improve both comfort and stability, the Knee Support’s strategically placed panels feature varying knit patterns that converge to form around the knee with differing levels of elasticity for tailored and effective support.
Knee Support Size Guide (Measuring around the centre of your knee)
S - 32 – 35 cm
M - 35 – 38 cm
L - 38 – 41 cm
XL - 41 – 44 cm
- Provides joint support for all sports, running and general fitness related activities
- Ergonomically designed with structured reinforcement
- Strategically placed panels feature varying knit patterns for effective support
- Centralised ring forms to the knee cap by blending a tight knit and elasticated centre
- Made from a blend of nylon and spandex for breathability and elasticity
- Thick cuffs at the top and bottom ensures a secure fit
- Easy to clean and reuse when required
- Sold as an individual support, fits both left or right