Built to deliver the optimum indoor cycling experience, the adidas C-21x features a large 16 kg / 35 lb rear-drive flywheel, designed to simulate the feeling of an outdoor bike by storing kinetic energy and maintaining momentum for a smooth cycling motion and consistent cadence. Take control over the intensity of your ride by shifting the 8-level resistance paddle to lower or increase the energy required for each pedal stroke. Manually adjustable, without having to cycle through incremental levels, the resistance paddle allows you to quickly tailor your spin workouts with ease.
With the internal self-generating motor, you are the one that creates energy and powers the C-21x’s impressive features. No need for a power adapter, tangled wires or restrictive plug sockets, you have the power and freedom to train anywhere in your home. With built-in transport wheels and grip bar, it’s even easier to move the bike around your home as you wish.
The C-21x’s onboard computer delivers live performance metrics including speed, time, distance, calories, pulse and RPM. With the supplied chest strap you can also monitor your heart rate and receive accurate data on your performance, so you can track your progress. A tablet and smartphone holder has been integrated into the design of the console so that you can easily watch video content while you cycle.
The fully adjustable handlebar setup with armrests, horizontal and vertical saddle adjustment, streamlined sprint saddle and Jendel spin pedals make the C-21x ideal for both sprints and long, flat endurance sessions. The dual water bottle holder helps to keep you fully hydrated throughout your spin session.
- 16 kg / 35 lb flywheel simulates outdoor riding by maintaining momentum for consistent cadence
- 8 levels of manual resistance with quick-shift paddle to quickly adjust the intensity of your ride
- Self-generating motor – no power adapter, no wires, no sockets, just you and the bike
- Intuitive console with clear LCD screen gives you complete control over your workout
- Supplied chest strap provides accurate heart rate data to the bike
- Console feedback includes: speed, time, distance, calories, pulse and rpm
- Tablet and phone holder built into the console provides optimum viewing angle
- Fully adjustable handlebar setup with armrests designed to support multiple riding positions
- Sprint saddle with vertical and horizontal adjustment provides maximum range of movement
- Saddle height ranges from 77 cm - 92 cm / 30.3" - 36.2" to suit all rider heights
- Jendel spin pedals with adjustable strap & cage provides the grip needed when switching position
- Dual water bottle holder within easy reach to help keep you hydrated during exercise
- Built-in transport wheels and grip bar make it easier to move the bike around your home
- Floor level adjustment ensures the bike is stable for a better riding experience
- Solid, dependable build quality results in a high maximum user weight of 150 kg / 330 lb
- Signature adidas Ultra Series red LED lighting powers up when you create energy
- Setup dimensions: (L) 133 x (W) 57 x (H) 136 cm / (L) 52.3" x (W) 22.4" x (H) 53.5"
- Workout with your chosen fitness app to explore classes and challenges via your phone, tablet or TV