Offering high-level home elliptical training, the A6.0FD Cross Trainer features a 9 kg front-driven flywheel and rear-roller mechanism to create the ultimate smooth elliptical motion. Complete with 12 motivational pre-set workouts plus user-defined and heart rate control programmes, the A6.0FD also features three target functions and 32 levels of electronic resistance for more customisable and challenging home cardio training.
Featuring a powerful and intuitive console with a 5.5" LCD screen, the A6.0FD delivers complete control over your workout, allowing you to quickly assess your performance across a host of key training metrics. The A6.0's control console also features hard-wired hand pulse sensors with a separately integrated wireless pulse receiver, delivering real-time data through the hand pulse sensors or via a connected wearable heart rate monitor.
Complete with a phone/tablet holder within the control console, the A6.0FD delivers the optimum viewing angle for your favourite shows or training playlists. Alternatively, the device holder is ideal for pushing yourself through fitness apps; allowing you to join in with endless workouts from home whilst the built-in USB charging port keeps your devices powered.
The elliptical's adjustable Astroride Cushioned footplates bring greater comfort to your workouts, whilst dual-action and fixed handlebars allow you to activate your upper body or focus in on your quads, hamstrings and glutes for a more leg heavy session. With an extended stride length of 108 cm, the A6.0FD allows yo to both shallow and extended your movements for a more natural gait with each rotation.
Designed for easy manoeuvrability and a stable foundation, the A6.0 features six points of floor level adjustment alongside heavy-duty transport wheels for smoother set up. Adding complete durability to the high-end functionality, the A6.0FD offers a max. user weight of 120 kg. Further validating the quality of the cross trainer, the Front Driven A6.0 features Reebok's quality assurance with 2-years frame, computer, brakes, plastic and labour warranty.
- 9 kg front-driven flywheel with rear roller creates the ultimate smooth elliptical motion
- 32 electronic resistance levels allow you to adjust the intensity via the control console
- 12 motivational pre-set workouts plus user-defined and HRC programmes
- 3 target programmes plus a recovery function offer varied challenges to keep you motivated
- Intuitive console with a clear 5.5" LCD screen gives you detailed feedback and complete control
- USB charging port helps to keep your workouts powered
- Workout with your chosen fitness app to explore classes and challenges via your phone, tablet or TV
- Integrated hand pulse sensors located on the handles measure and report your pulse
- Built-in wireless pulse receiver lets you connect a chest strap for accurate heart rate data
- Real-time feedback metrics include: speed, time, distance, calories, pulse, watts and RPM
- Built-in tablet and phone holder provides the optimum viewing angle
- Extended 108 cm stride length allows you to shallow and extend your gait
- Dual-action and fixed handlebars allow you to both activate your arms or focus in on your legs
- Adjustable Astroride cushioned footplates bring greater comfort and grip to your workouts
- Water bottle holder within easy reach to help keep you hydrated during exercise
- Integrated heavy-duty transport wheels make the elliptical easier to move around your home
- 6 points of floor level adjustment ensure the A6.0FD is stable for a better training experience
- Strong build quality results in a solid max. user weight of 120 kg (18st. 13 lbs)
- Simple setup with easy to follow assembly instructions and all tools included
- Setup dimensions: 186 (L) x 67 (W) x 177 (H) cm
- Reebok's quality assurance delivers 2-years frame, computer, brake, plastic and labour guarantee